Saturday, June 21, 2008

I have a summer internship!

For the longest time, I thought I'd be without a summer internship, another victim of the current economic problems in the US and in the rest of the world. I think my resume to offers yield for summer internship is hovering somewhere around 10%.

In a previous post, I mentioned that was in Geneva for an interview with a VC firm. Just last week, I got an official offer for them from the summer!

The firm's name is Endeavour Vision, they run a pan-European venture capital fund. One of the founders is an INSEAD alum, so I'm fortunate to have received this job through career services. ANd it's such a perfect match for what I"d like to do in the future.

I'll be working with them as a analyst to review med-tech investments over the next 7 weeks, then it's back to Singapore for the last 4 months of my program!

No comments: