Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It's been really busy over here. We have readings every day, as well as exercise problems, but the issue is that you have these segments of time between classes, and any moment of downtime needs to be efficiently used to prepare for tomorrow's work. Definitely a different style of studying for me, because you need to stay at least 1-2 days ahead. It's almost like the game Whack-A-Mole, you get one thing done, but more work pops up! As one of my friends said, and it's pretty much become our motto in the apartment, "What's the reward for good work? More work!".

On the other hand, I'm glad I have roommates that are serious about studying... I think we're definitely in the minority. Everybody else is out drinking, socializing and travelling within asia. Seriously, what's up with that? Over half of my section is going to Indonesia this weekend, and we have 2 group assignments due on Tuesday... I think Monday is going to suck. =(

Ok, back to breakfast and time to go for class...

No comments: