Monday, January 07, 2008

Training Day...

Wow - what a whirlwind first day. Had registration, meeting with our section (we're divided into two sections, and then multiple groups within each section), and even each section is designed to be multi-national. I have a German, Indian, Italian and one other guy in my team.

I've really realized how lucky I am to have grown up in a ENglish speaking environment. Everybody spoke English very fluently, much unlike my experience at CWRU.. These guys must have worked hard to improve their language to a level to be very functional.

I think it's going to be a fast paced year here - I can already tell that some people are very competitive.. and there are others that are laid back. I've been fortunate to have 2 roommate with similar mentalities (laid back, but serious), as well as thrifty. There are definitely party types too - what can you expect from an MBA program??

No comments: